There are so many issues that come up in day-to-day living that may require you to protect yourself or your family.
- Power of Attorney (POA) - You may need to grant power of attorney to a loved one in the event you become ill or incapacitated and cannot handle your affairs, or you’re just not available to handle a special matter.
- Medical POA - Some people do this if they are going in for major surgery. You may wish to give medical power of attorney (decisions about your medical needs) to a loved one in the event you cannot make those decisions for yourself. Elderly people who are preparing for the future often grant medical POA to a loved one who is fully aware of the elderly person’s wishes upon illness or incapacity.
- Special POA - You may have a special transaction which you want a loved one to handle for you. Perhaps you need them to sell something for you because you are out of town. Perhaps you want them to finalize certain legal matters for you because you are unavailable or don’t have the knowledge or expertise to do it yourself. You may need to grant a family member permission to give medical treatment to your children while they are visiting out of state, or temporarily caring for them while you are on a business trip. A “Special” POA can be used for just about anything.
- General/Durable POA - your loved one can stand in your place for all of your needs. Some of those needs might be signing real estate documents for you, accessing bank accounts, buying or selling personal items for you, etc. This is an unlimited type of authority given to a loved one.
- In a dispute? - You might also find yourself in a dispute over money. You want to make a demand or file a small claims complaint against someone, but just don’t know where to start. Maybe you already have a judgment against someone who owed you money but you don’t know how to collect on it. Absolute Best Document Preparers can prepare your demand letter, small claims documents, and institute garnishments of money/property or wages.
- Are you trying to work with your creditors? - Perhaps you just want to send a professional letter to a company to explain your side of a story. We are here to help with these matters and we will communicate professionally on your behalf.
- Need a job? - Do you need help with your Resume? Let us take the worry out of this process for you, so you can focus on your interview skills. Absolute Best Document Preparers also offers career counseling – develop and practice your interview skills with Cindy before that big day.
Absolute Best Document Preparers can help you with all of these items quickly and affordably. You won’t have to worry about a thing. Let us know your need; we can help.